Saturday 10 November 2012


My dream is to be a famous fashion designer. Ever since I was twelve years old I have an obsession about fashion. I would take up pictures from the internet and put it all together. Here are some of the old pictures I have:

If I were to be a designer I would love to design one of a kind clothing line. From shoes to jewelries, clothes to handbags. The reason behind it, why I really want to be a designer is because I used to watch this movie called “That’s so raven” on Disney channel. Raven loves to design her own clothes and therefore this has influenced me into wanting to be a designer. I also took home science during form 4 because I wanted to learn how to sew properly. This then had became an obsession to me and eventually it made me analyze clothes and mix and match then in my head.



It is hard to be a famous designer but nothing is impossible. A good inspiration for me to not give up on my dreams would be the movie “Soul Surfer” which is based on a true story of a young surfer Bethany Meilani Hamilton. She overcame her fears of surfing after losing her left arm because of a shark attack; instead she became a famous professional surfer.



No comments:

Post a Comment