Sunday 21 October 2012

FEMALE MAGAZINE


Among other magazines, I love this magazine called “Female”. It is Malaysian based but I sometimes get it even if I am in my home country which is Brunei. 



This is only because this magazine I have chosen has contributed to me the latest trends; it makes me copy the style of the models as it is my dream to be a fashion designer. There is a feature section where they teach us how to change our looks.  It gives tips on how to improve your style and look in order to make you look more attractive. Some of the tips are from spectacles to lenses, from over sized shopper to mini handbag, from flats to heels and from skinnies to dresses. There are also sections where they tell you what type of coffee you love define your personality. It is basically not all about fashion, it also give tips on life and love, teaches us how to cook, how to self-check for breast cancer, travel tips. They also give out free ingredients for free and discount coupons in Sephora. Yes, this is reason why this magazine is my favorite. I find the content inside is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment